Free Spreadsheet from 22synrodn/triggertreat

All general Marauder chat to go in here.

Postby 22synrodn » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Here is a free spreadsheet for anyone to download if they want to:

Click here to download the spreadsheet

I created this spreadsheet just for fun and to share on the forums for those needing a spreadsheet. It is in no way comparable to SynRodSteve’s SSA (Shot String Analyzer) which does tons more than this spreadsheet will ever do. I talked to Steve prior to offering this spreadsheet and he told me his price has been reduced for the SSA so I encourage everyone to get his SSA as it does a whole lot more.

To download this spreadsheet just select the down arrow in the upper right section of the web page.

The spreadsheet can handle three strings total which allows you to save/compare three strings from the same gun or from three different guns. You can do a ‘save as’ and rename the file to store three more strings or many more that way too.

The spreadsheet was designed on a 24” monitor with a zoom setting of 80%. It can be zoomed down to a maximum of 69% for smaller monitors. Anything below that and the data won’t display properly.

The workbook and sheets have been locked to prevent accidental changes or deletions to the formulas. Double clicking on the sheet tabs will cause a windows protection error. A single click is all that is needed. If you can click on a cell and it highlights, you can edit or enter data there. If it doesn’t highlight when you click a cell it is locked to prevent any changes. There are no macros running.

To use the spreadsheet, all you have to do is enter or paste your FPS data into the FPS column. You will also need to enter your pellet weight, start/stop psi pressures along with your reservoir capacity in CC’s in the yellow highlighted area. If you know your regulated plenum size you can split the difference between the regulated cc and reservoir cc cells otherwise just put the info in the reservoir cc cell and set the regulated cc cell to zero.

If you want to overwrite the current FPS data with data that has less shots just select all of the extra cells then right click and select “Clear Contents” in the popup window.

The upper data section is a little busy so I grouped certain data in sections with different colors to help with viewing them. I built this spreadsheet to cover many different gun types and gun settings. You can customize the entire Gun/Notes section to fit your needs.

If you want to click off of a selected cell you can click the upper left cell to do so.

I configured this spreadsheet so you could use the Window’s Snipping tool to capture a snapshot and post your strings if you want to.

Here are a couple of examples of the ones I did:

Romans 8:1-11

22 Synrod Unregulated. Tuned using JSB 18.13gr:
30 Shots @ 31.02 FPE Avg., ES 1.36% (12 FPS), 1.58 FPE/CI

25 Synrod Regulated. Tuned using JSB MKIIs 33.95gr:
24 Shots @ 55.92 FPE Avg., ES 2.08% (18 FPS), 1.45 FPE/CI
22synrodn

Postby 22synrodn » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:37 am

Here is a free updated rev 02 11-20-17 spreadsheet for anyone to download if they want to:

Click here to download the spreadsheet

This latest version has a new look and I added a Caldwell chronograph string sorting tab that will flip the Caldwell strings around and strip out the FPS section for you. This will allow you to just copy the FPS data into the spreadsheets easily. There are a few other features also. If you have any questions about using it just post a question on this thread.

I would recommend replacing the original free spreadsheet with this new version.

The spreadsheet was designed in Excel 2013 on a 24” monitor with a zoom setting of 80%. It can be zoomed down to fit smaller monitors. Enjoy!
Romans 8:1-11

22 Synrod Unregulated. Tuned using JSB 18.13gr:
30 Shots @ 31.02 FPE Avg., ES 1.36% (12 FPS), 1.58 FPE/CI

25 Synrod Regulated. Tuned using JSB MKIIs 33.95gr:
24 Shots @ 55.92 FPE Avg., ES 2.08% (18 FPS), 1.45 FPE/CI
22synrodn

Return to General Chat