Shawn & Maruader Members, here is the whole family of tanks.

3rd Party Stocks, Barrels, Regulators, air tube extensions, etc. and where to find them.

Postby Joe Brancato » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Shawn Hu, Nice talking with you today. How is THIS for special service! A picture is worth a thousand words. Here is the whole family of tanks. In addition, after we spoke, I assembled, photographed and uploaded picturres of some new and old tanks that I found lying around that might be in your budget. (That's why it took me an hour or so to post this). I have included specail pricing for you and the Marauder members.

This special is for MARAUDER MEMBERS ONLY. You MUST mention your Marauder ID When order to get these prices. This is a "Thank you" to the forum and its members for allowing me to post. By allowing me to post, I can offer specials to you, and so here they are!

Call me at 714-907-0067 from 5PM until 9PM Pacific

Here is the family of NEW tanks showing the various size relationship, types of regulators, valves, hose assemblies, etc. (From Left to Right)

NOTE: All of my Guppy and Minnow tanks will come DUAL GAUGES and with my new Air Hose Assembly with Female Quick Disconnect on each end of hose, and Stainless Steel Male Quick Disconnect on the bottle. This means you can fill the tanks at any paintball store, or directly from my nitrogen hose assembly, a great white, etc. Plus the hose can be removed for easy travel, storage, etc. You MUST mention you are a Marauder member and ID to get this hose upgrade for FREE. (Normally $49)

Top Left: SS-UFA (ALL STAINLESS STEEL) & ExpertHPA CO2 Fill Assemblies (STAINLESS STEEL CO2 Adapter)
Bottom left to Right: 13 Cu In, 22 Cu In, 27 Cu In, 47 Cu In Tanks
Middle: 4500 PSI Mini Tanks - 68 Cu In & 90 Cu In Minnows & 118 Cu In Guppy. Minnows come with my DIN300 Valve, though one has another type I have been playing around with.
Right: Great White 97 Cu Ft Tank with Dual Gauges, Tank Protector, Carry Strap, Stainless Steel Handtight DION300, etc.

In addition to the new tanks above and in the picture below, I have alimited number of some older tanks that I got when I purchased a business. (years shown in photo).
Quantities are limited on the used tanks, so if interested I suggest you contact me ASAP. (Guppies I have schools of, so no worries).
Remember: Even if you don't see it in the picture, all these tanks come with my TJ3 SloFlo valve and DUAL GAUGES (one is stainless steel glycerin-flled with BAR & PSU Scales), special hose with Stainless Steel Female Foster on each end and DIN300 with Stainless Steel Foster Male Quick Disconnect

Left - Brand New Guppy Normally $439 + Free Hose Upgrade (118 Cu In/18 Cu Ft & less than 30 days old and always fresh)
#2 from Left -New Minnow, normally $439; reduced to $389 + Free Hose upgrade. (90 Cu In 2nd Quarter of 2012)
#3 from Left - Used Minnow, reduced to $299+ Free Hose Upgrade. (68 Cu In Sept 2005)
#4 (2nd from Right) - Used Minnow, reduced to $329+ Free Hose Upgrade. (68 Cu In May 2008)
#5 (Tank on right) - Used Minnow, reduced to $299+ Free Hose Upgrade. (68 Cu In Sept 2005)
#6 (Tank on bottom) - Used Minnow, reduced to $329+ Free Hose Upgrade. (68 Cu In May 2008)

Just in case you haven't seen the new armor for my Great White
Great White shown with Tank Protector, Carry Handle, Boot, and Feet

Joe Brancato 714-907-0067
For Air Tanks, Custom Hoses, Stainless Steel Fittings, Adapter Gauges, etc. please click here http://www.AirTanksForSale.com
Joe Brancato

Re: Shawn & Maruader Members, here is the whole family of ta

Postby AlanMcD » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Awesome stuff, Joe! Too bad I don't need anything else right now . . . . .

To anyone looking, I've bought from Joe and his stuff is the best. Absolute peace of mind with his excellent high safety margin products, and you'll have a great transaction too!
AlanMcD

Postby ShawnHu » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Thanks for that excellent turn around Joe. I've got some research to do before I pull the trigger on one of these beauties. I'll get back to you soon!
ShawnHu

Postby NeuRon » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Hey Joe. Still loving my Guppy!

I'd really like the armor/boot/feet/handle for a Guppy, if you think it's feasible for you.
A really nice addition would be some sort of protective collar/cap for the top gauge/fill assembly! Again, if it's a feasible proposition. Getting tired of using a bucket for my Guppy. :lol:
Prod (tuned by Paul B., LW barrel, RB grips, ACE Folding stock, camo, TKO & JG brakes)
Sold: .22 Mrod "The Toad" (tuned by Paul B., 18" LW barrel, Toad-A-Flage camo)
Sold: .25 TT Mrod w/ reservoir and shroud extensions
NeuRon

Postby WhyMe » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:50 am

I love my Guppy Joe! I would be lost without it. Do you happen to take trade in's for tanks? I'd love to trade in my Guppy for a price reduction on a Great White since I shoot 3 PCP rifles now.

Postby Joe Brancato » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:39 am

WhyMe wrote:I love my Guppy Joe! I would be lost without it. Do you happen to take trade in's for tanks? I'd love to trade in my Guppy for a price reduction on a Great White since I shoot 3 PCP rifles now.

Believe it or not, youcan sell your Guppy on-line for almost as much as you paid for it as they really hold their value, and everyone wants to get one cheaper. It seems if someone just drops the price $30 or so, they sell in an instant. It amazes me every time i see it happen.

Todays is kind of a crazy day, but call me Wednesday if you get the chance. After 5PM Pacific is best.
Joe Brancato 714-907-0067
For Air Tanks, Custom Hoses, Stainless Steel Fittings, Adapter Gauges, etc. please click here http://www.AirTanksForSale.com
Joe Brancato

Postby hbtacoma » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Thank you for the help Joe! Lately I've been unable to do some of the work on my house, and the upkeep of my yard. Due to my temporary limitations I had to hire people to do the work for me. I have been so disappointed by the lack of quality these “professionals” have put into their efforts, and the shoddy results. It may sound silly, but when I was ready to order another tank from you last week, it gave me a little boost because I know the quality of the products you produce. Thanks again!
Marauder .25 Cal
GREAT WHITE 97 Cu Ft of Air
2nd Gauge
SS HT DIN300
GUPPY 18 Cu Ft of Air
hbtacoma

Postby arty » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:57 am

NeuRon wrote:Hey Joe. Still loving my Guppy!

I'd really like the armor/boot/feet/handle for a Guppy, if you think it's feasible for you.
A really nice addition would be some sort of protective collar/cap for the top gauge/fill assembly! Again, if it's a feasible proposition. Getting tired of using a bucket for my Guppy. :lol:

dive stores can sell you a gauge cover, i have them on all of my scuba tanks. I use a scuba regulator plug, goes inside of yoke on filler hose, keeps dust out of that end also...just sayin...they also have one to keep dust from tank yoke.
arty

Return to Marauder Aftermarket Parts and Accessories