Made In America

This area is dedicated to the .22 caliber Benjamin Marauder by Crosman.

Re: Made In America

Postby steveinla » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Watch it boys. If you say the wrong thing this guy might sue you. ;) Obviously he isn't a real airgunner, or he would have bought a Daystate AirWolf MCT and enjoyed its accuracy and beauty from day one. Yep, that's what we need, more attorneys. Thanks pal.
Steve
p.s. ShootingChrony Inc. is a terrible company to deal with. Buy a Pro Chrono by Competition Electronics...they're made in the U.S.A.
steveinla

Postby lamerabbit » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:56 am

Well, I have both a Custom Daystate FT gun and an Air Arms, and I like my M-Rod. I have been shooting FT for about 15 years. The Daystate and the Air Arms sure are pretty, but they don't shoot much better........ That I think says it all, about which gun one should own!

I have won several matches with my M-Rod, while the stock is not factory, I had to remake it, the gun is and in fact, it is one of the rejects, with the R stamped on the side!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I am hoping to take it to the Nationals and kick some rusty barreled USFT butt.

Jim
lamerabbit

Postby USMCShooter » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm

A good point is made above.....if the concern is getting your dollars into American made hands, where pray tell are you going to find an airgun made in America, if not from Crosman? Air Force guns are USA, but, if you do some research, I'll guarantee their fasteners and other small parts do not come from here.....

Your only option is to buy foreign guns.....either from Britain (AirArms, Daystate, Theoben, BSA etc), or Germany (RWS, Weirach etc), or Spain (Gamo, some BSA) or Sweden (FX).......so either way, Crosman is the only option for supporting the larger US market and worker with your money....

And again, they are the only company that truly searches here, and tries to give us what we want....there have been no significant changes in ANY design from other manufacturers due to customer feedback.....a buddy of mine spent $2800 on a Daystate from AoA......it's been back 4 times across the pond, waiting for 5-8 months to return, only to need to be returned again.....he's asked for his money back, and the manufacturer will not give it to him......I've YET to see Crosman do anything even remotely related to this.....they truly are an amazing, AMERICAN, company.....

So if you're looking to support the US economy by buying airguns......Crosman is the answer....

s/f

Jamie
USMCShooter

Postby ran007 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Looks like we're wasting our breath here. This guy hasn't been back to this forum in a month...
Randall
.22 Marauder, 80cf SCUBA Tank, Benjamin yoke adapter, Leapers 5th Gen 6-24x50. Pellet: H&N Baracuda Match 21.14gr, 5.51mm - 1/2" group @ 50 yards, 2400-1500psi.
ran007

Postby Supercharged86 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:11 pm

lamerabbit wrote:Well, I have both a Custom Daystate FT gun and an Air Arms, and I like my M-Rod. I have been shooting FT for about 15 years. The Daystate and the Air Arms sure are pretty, but they don't shoot much better........ That I think says it all, about which gun one should own!

I have won several matches with my M-Rod, while the stock is not factory, I had to remake it, the gun is and in fact, it is one of the rejects, with the R stamped on the side!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I am hoping to take it to the Nationals and kick some rusty barreled USFT butt.

Jim

Hey Jim, Nice to hear the Mrod is as worthy as the other fine products in your arsenal. Cheers. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to .22 Cal Marauders