F/S PROD..BENJAMIN MARAUDER PISTOL

This is the "free" place to post private party {noncommercial} items for sale, trade or want to buy ads.
Forum rules
Any commercial sales type of posts will be moved by the moderators to the commercial sales area if the poster has a subscription. If the user does not have a commercial subscription, the post will be moved to a private area, and the user will be contacted with a advertising subscription link. Once a subscription is created, moderators will kindly move the post for you to ensure a repost is not created.

F/S PROD..BENJAMIN MARAUDER PISTOL

Postby xSCROOOFACEx » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:52 pm

I'm selling my Benjamin Marauder pistol, or PROD... the gun is an excellent shooter with H&N FTT 5.53 pellets.. Included in the sale is the gun: .22 PROD with 1 magazine.. It has a Jim Gaska LDC moderator installed.. a Benjamin high pressure hand pump which has been fitted with VITON o-rings which are heat resistant. You can pump as fast as you want without fear of melting any o-rings.Both, factory pistol grips and the Crosman skeleton stock.. also a SEBEN scope camera mount.. everything is in good condition.. the trigger guard paint is chipping but other than that the gun is good... aside from the H&N 5.53 pellets, Crosman premier pellets do well in the gun out to 25 yards.. anything further than that i use the H&N for tighter groups.. I have been a member of this site since 2013 and have bought and sold numerous times here.. i recently had to create a new account due to forgetting the password but not being able to access my old email for a recovery.. my old username is SCROOOFACE.. i say this so you can buy from me with confidence.. i will upload pics of the gun and pump for sale as soon as i get home from work.. i'm asking $400 plus actual shipping for the gun and pump.. please email me at [email protected] for any questions you may have..
xSCROOOFACEx

Re: F/S PROD..BENJAMIN MARAUDER PISTOL

Postby xSCROOOFACEx » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:12 pm

Sold... Thanks marauder air rifle
xSCROOOFACEx

Return to Private Party Classified Ads