Finally done, well almost, I'm attaching a laser later. Took 3 month reading, researching stuff and ordering from half the world.
Internally I have only changed to a HD spring so far, might drill the transfer port later.
Took some pictures today, I was out with the family by the cabin shooting some on the ice, great early spring weather.
I'm very happy with this build, but I must admit it feels a bit empty now when its done.
- Marauder Pistol BP2220 "P-Rod", Great quality
- Bi-pod from Hong Kong, Good quality
- Folding stock Tippman 98 from England very plastic will do until I find a better one
- Stock adapter, USA Jim Gaska, Great quality
- Leapers 4-16X50 illuminated, Great quality
- 1/2 UNF adapter, USA Jim Gaska, Great quality
- "Mussle brake" from Germany, Great quality
- One shoot tray from USA Don Selph (not in picture), Good stuff I use it a lot wile testing.
- 10pc Imperial Hex Allen Key Set T-Handle from England (not in picture), lousy quality but will do
- HD spring from England GMAC, Great quality
- Leapers Homeland Security Covert Gun Case -25" from USA Opticsplanet, Have to use it more before I can say what quality, but I like it so far
Hope you like it.